Sunday, November 25, 2007

Maisy and Her Dad

Shaun tells me that it is my turn to post a blog. I figure I'm getting off pretty well if I only have to do one for every 17 that he does...

So, I'm going to use this opportunity to post some of my favorite pictures of Maisy and her Dad. Maisy and Shaun have become quite the pair since moving to Thailand. They have a Daddy-Daughter Date every other morning at about 6:30 a.m. while I sleep in and then they spend time together EVERY evening while Shaun gets her ready for bed...bath, p.j.'s, story, and a song. It is one of my very favorite things about living in Thailand--not just because I love the free time, but because I love that they have so much time to spend together.

Feeding the Birds...


Chasing the Birds!!


The Merry-Go-Round


Close up of the Monkey


Dancing with Dad

1 comment:

acandiedapple said...

Maisy is so cute! I love all the pictures you guys have on your blog. We miss you like crazy. You all look so happy!