
The first piece of evidence of the downward trend of this blog is the fact that I'm posting pictures from over a month ago. These are pictures from our stay in Utah just after we got back from Thailand. Maisy had a great time with all her Grandparents, Aunts, Uncles, and Cousins...and all her cousins' toys.
Maisy, Eliza and Eliza's pretty Mom
Maisy and Eliza cruising in their wagon at Gram and Poppy Odells
Maisy and William in Alpine
Maisy and "Ewie"...(Ellie)
This isn't actually one of Maisy's cousins, but after meeting so many new cousins Maisy thought just about everyone was her cousin. We are so glad that she has SO many cousins and so many that are close in age to her.
3 comments:
Yeah! So good to see a new post! I've been missing them! Maisy is so cute- I love the piggy tails.
Dianna, I think you did a fine job on the post--and I hope it doesn't dwindle to nothing! Maisy is so adorable!!! I love her hugging the statue!
Dianna I like your post! I hope to see more of them. :) Looks like a fun time in Utah, and Maisy is so cute as usual.
Post a Comment