Sunday, September 21, 2008

My Husband the Champion

I would like to announce that my husband is the champion of not only one, but TWO Fantasy Baseball Leagues this year. He says this is the best Fantasy Baseball season of his life. It does hurt a little to post this because I had desperately hoped to win our family Fantasy League. But, I guess if I couldn't, I'm glad that he did. Now he gets two little trophies beside his name. I'm so proud of my Man!

If I haven't mentioned it before, this is the last picture ever taken of Shaun's beautiful long locks which had to be cut off after taking heat from: his med school adviser, several of my friends who shall go unnamed (but who may or may not have used the term 'dirty hippy'), every doctor at the hospital, his career adviser, and others (you know who you are).

2 comments:

Brenda said...

I'm sorry to hear that YOU didn't win the Fantasy Baseball League! Chiang Mai is awesome! We will hopefully nail down an apartment in the next couple of days. We even saw your townhouse you rented out. The owner says HI and that she misses you.

Ben Ferguson said...

BOOOOOOOOO. I got robbed. For 25 weeks in a row. Again. (I still maintain that he's on the juice.)