Monday, August 10, 2009

Happy (Happiest) 6 Years, Honey!






Dear Shaun,
I love you so much that I just did 5 blog posts in a row! Happy Anniversary! It's been the best 6 years of my life.

4 comments:

Adrienne said...

congrats you guys. We miss you. I'm so glad you finally posted on your blog. You are as bad as I am. Ha ha

Brenda said...

Very cute posts! Congrats Shaun! I didn't know your dad and grandfather went to U of C too; that is so cool! NH looks gorgeous. Happy Anniersary. We miss you.

Allie said...

Congratulations DJ! I'm very happy for you.

modell said...

I've been so behind with blogging this summer. I have loved looking at all of your new posts! Thanks for sharing some pictures of your new place, it looks amazing! We can't wait to come and visit (hopefully soon!). We miss you guys!