Friday, October 26, 2007

The Celebrity

We described this phenomenon earlier, but Maisy is pretty well known here. I think there are a handful of people that know Dianna and I by name, but literally hundreds of people that know Maisy. Everyday people stop us to see if they can take a picture with her. The other day Dianna met a woman randomly on the street who after seeing Maisy remarked "oh this is the baby; I've seen her picture." It's fun for us though to live vicariously through our precocious 9-month old. Here's a short video portraying our little celebrity.

1 comment:

Laynalou3 said...

Hey, thanks for the invite to your blog!! I will check it out often. I miss you guys!

Although we still haven't bought the tickets yet, Matt and I are probably going to travel to Bangkok for Spring Break this year (March 17-26?) We are coming with some of our friends from CO, so it won't be a complete "we-are-coming-to-see-you trip," but we still want to work out visiting you for part of the time. We'll let you know when we actually buy plane tickets-- then we'll work out all the details!!