
We've been in Thailand for a little over two months now, and keep thinking there has got to be a better way to communicate with family and friends. So we're trying out this blog thing to see how it goes. We also realized that the world needs a good Odell blog.
I have read only a few blogs (thank you Curt Schilling), but quickly noted that true to the first-grader that persists in my personality, I like lots of pictures and not a lot of writing. We'll see how that goes. I also assume that the more pictures we have of Maisy the more people are going to like it.
On that note, Thailand has been an incredible adventure so far. Dianna and I keep speculating that when we look back at our lives at some point in the distant future it is very likely that this year will be one of the most instrumental in shaping our lives. The people here are amazing, and insist on treating Maisy as a celebrity. Seriously as we walk down the road by our house we often hear shopkeepers, or some of the streets tenants yelling after her (in Thai it sounds more like Mezzy than Maisy, but still flattering).
Dang, this is already too wordy. Oh well we'll do better next post.
6 comments:
Yeah! I'm so glad you guys have a blog!! You all look wonderful! Masiy is so cute! I can't believe how big she is! I'm excited to keep in touch with you through the blog!
welcome to the blogging world! It looks great (you take directions very well for a first grader) Maisy is adorable and I love her blue eyes no wonder the people love her so much! Red Sox win it again....so maybe there is something to being obsessed with them after all. Let me know if our blog gets too wordy for you :)
I am so happy that I discovered this blog thing. It is so fun to read and look at. Maisy is so darn cute!! I hope you guys enjoy Thailand!!
I've never blogged before. This is pretty amazing. Keeping up with computer technology is a real task for computer challenged people. So how does one add pictures etc to this system, and how do I found out who has access to this site? Awesome pictures.
Applause, Applause!!!! I guess if I can't see you on my doorstep, this is the next best (and VERY COOL thing!!) The pictures of Thanksgiving are new since I looked at your blog. When I think of celebrating Thanksgiving, I can't think of anything that I'm more thankful for than you guys, your good health and safety. Thanks for sharing--and take care. Much love, Mom, Camille, Gram CONGRATS RED SOX!!
What?! A car with gas, and no rental fee? I'd say you have an angel in your midst. Isn't the Church an amazing family? The little blue dress Maisy has on is stunning. You should try to get one for her in a size that will fit her when she's a teen. SO beautiful. Much love, Mom
P.S. Please tell the lovely sister thanks from your mom.
Post a Comment